The Tiny Heart: Accepting Sponsors for July!

6.25.2012

Accepting Sponsors for July!


I am now accepting sponsors for the month of July! Sponsoring is a great way to advertise your blog or business on The Tiny Heart.

If you've button swapped with me, you'll notice your ad is now 150x150. Button swaps remain (as always) free of charge! 

I've now added additional options for larger ad space for as little as $8/month. You can check out all the options HERE on my Sponsor page.

If you have any questions about becoming a sponsor or purchasing an ad, please email me at: thetinyheart@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. If I weren't so graphically design challenged I'd totally make a button and swap with you :). Sounds like a pretty good deal, hope you get some new sponsors!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to work on making a button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you good luck with your Sponsorship. In the meantime:


    Come check out my BRACELET GIVEAWAY:

    http://danaslookbook.blogspot.com/2012/06/bracelet-giveaway.html

    XOXO Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!
    Have a fab Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. Ill swap with you! I should probably start doing this... hahaha I may need your help with creating a button linked though!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...how interesting....Email coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to swap buttons with you! :)

    www.threesixfivedaysofstyle.wordpress.com

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)