The Tiny Heart: Liebster Blog Award

2.22.2012

Liebster Blog Award

I was SO excited when I saw that Tara from Penniless Socialite awarded me the Liebster Blog Award! My blog is just over 2 months old so I am thrilled that my blogging efforts are paying off! Thanks so much Tara! Be sure to check out her blog...Tara always cracks me up and I admire her closet clean outs!

 I'm awarding the Liebster Blog Award to:

1. Bmore Love Leigh. Leigh and I both have rescue dogs (her doberman Wally wears sweaters, is anything cuter?!) and we all know I'm a sucker for dogs in blog pics. And she has an amazing sense of style too! 

2. The Daily Dani. I love Dani's blog because her style is really different from mine...California cool! Think Lauren Conrad. Her west coast fashions are so fun and she is so sweet to boot!

3. Lace, Etc. Preethi impresses me with her awesome sewing skills (I wish I could sew my own clothes!) and her dabbling in her hubby's wardrobe. She proves stay at home moms can be fashionable too!

4. Enter Kelly Kelly is such a trooper for taking outdoor photos in the Canadian winters. Doesn't matter how cold it gets or how much snow is on the ground, Kelly is braving the elements for her readers. And she manages to look super stylish while doing it. 

5. Here (and) Now I love Jessica's trend reports that keep me in the loop of what's coming next for Spring. And she has a pug named Doug! Enough said.

If you've been awarded the Liebster Blog Award:
Choose 5 up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award.
Give thanks to the blogger that awarded you by linking back to them. Follow them too for extra appreciation.
Post the award on your blog along with the links to the 5 bloggers you chose. (it's also nice to leave them a comment letting them know!).

18 comments:

  1. Congrats! And thank you for introducing me to some pretty great blogs! I'm pretty new in the fashion blog world myself (I've been co-authoring a DIY one for awhile) and it's great to find these new ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Congrats on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award I bet that you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I'll have to check out this blogs.

    Xo,
    Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun way to learn about new blogs! thanks for the award Sharon! I can't wait to pass it along :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for the award!! Will surely check out these blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Sharon!!! I love reading your blog. Hooray for rescue pups :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations , you deserved it <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award and thanks so much for sending it my way! :) You're the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the award girl!! just came across your blog, really like it a lot!! do drop by mine. wanna follow thru GFC if u like will follow back:))

    I have a worldwide perfume giveaway planned in a weeks time..so make sure to drop by and dont miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the award, you definitely deserve it! And thanks for passing it along! That's so nice of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the award Sharon! You are doing a fantastic job with your blog and I love your outfit posts and stories behind them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog!!! If you want take a look at my new blog!!! Follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin??!!! Let me know!! kiss dear :D

    http://thefashionscan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone! You're all so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That skirt is too cute! Love it!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the award, you definitely deserve it! :)

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)