The Tiny Heart: Revamped Old Tweed

1.05.2012

Revamped Old Tweed

   Top-JCrew, Belt-H&M, Skirt-Personal Vintage, Leggings & Bracelets-Forever 21, Boots & Socks-Target

I swear I've had this tweed skirt since high school, which makes it at least 10 years old (ugh, now I feel old). I haven't worn it in forever, but when I was going through my dresser the other day, it was calling my name. Pairing my skirt with some updated accessories breathed new life into my oldie.

I kinda love how if you hold on to a piece long enough, it will eventually come back in style. I remember wearing leggings when I was 4. Now I wear them constantly. Same thing with plaid shirts. They were more flannel like back then, but I remember they were trendy in 6th grade.

What trends are you wearing now that you wore back then?

5 comments:

  1. Love when something old comes back in style...that skirt is super cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is cute...good for you for hanging on to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny because I remember LOVING leggings when I was little (especially stirrups) and now I wish I could wear them everyday because they are just so comfortable! Thank god SOME things come back in style. Adorable skirt too! :)

    http://confessionsoftheglitterati.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put me down for leggings too :) You have an adorable smile!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)