The Tiny Heart: New Year, New Look

1.02.2012

New Year, New Look



           Dress, Button Down, and Belt-H&M, Leggings-Forever21, Boots-Naturalizer

I wore this outfit to work today. My office is pretty casual and I can pretty much wear whatever I want. I'll often wear jeans to work, but today I decided to go for more of a typical business look. Please excuse the angle which is making my legs look extra stubby. I swear those boots (which are leather) look much cuter than they photographed!

The blog now has a brand new look! And I'm really proud of myself, since I'm new to blogging and HTML. It took me some time to figure out how to get the graphics up (thank you, internet tutorials), but I did it! Hope you guys like it!  

I'm also pleased to announce my Etsy Shop is a sponsor of The Handmade Wedding, a brand new blog for the DIY bride. They feature absolutely beautiful weddings and unique vendors to make your wedding extra special. If you're planning a wedding, this is a great resource to check out!

4 comments:

  1. Love the belted dress...and the blog looks great :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of Internet tutorials myself since I also know next to nothing about htmls or anything! I think that dress gives you a great shape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I'm always so proud of myself when I figure out how to do something new on my blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress! So glad I found your blog :)

    -Angela
    http://headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)