The Tiny Heart: Belted Sweater Dress

1.26.2012

Belted Sweater Dress

Apparently being married means you share a lot of things, including germs. I must've passed the cold I had 2 weeks ago onto the hubby, since he came down with it this weekend. Hubby turns into his little boy self when he's sick. He'll claim he's "dying" and I should call an ambulance right away.
 Sweater Dress-Express (similar), Scarf-Burberry{gift}(similar burberry), Belt-Old Navy (similar), Leggings-Forever21(here), Boots-Naturalizer (similar), Sunglasses-Ray Ban (similar)

I'm pretty sure this is why men don't have to go through childbirth. Don't tell him I said this, but it's kinda funny to hear these words come out of someone who rides a Harley and has tattoos up and down his arms. When I was sick, I still cooked dinner every night. No ambulance needed. 

Today's post is being linked up with Freckles in April for the winter challenge, "embrace a trend" outfit. I'm rocking the belted scarf trend!

19 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you're better! Cool outfit, love the way you wear your scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. men are definitely babies! i hope you are both feeling 100%! i love your sweater dress and the scarf you paired it with! you look gorgeous!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! We're both feeling better now :)

      Delete
  2. Love the belt over the scarf - you look super cute Sharon :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you belted the scarf! It's funny, my husband and I rarely get each other sick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? It seems we always pass the germs to each other...the worst was when we both had stomach bugs :(

      Delete
  4. I love the belted scarf and really? Mr. Tiny Heart is inked and rides a harley and can't take that cold..lol! Yup I think every man acts this way when they are ill, I secretly think they want us to feel bad for them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Bessie! He milks it for all it's worth!

      Delete
  5. I love the way you belted your scarf. I definitely have to try this look. I am glad to hear you feel better. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit! I love how you belted the scarf!!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are rocking the belted scarf. Nice look.

    Go glad that you are feeling better. And I thought it was just my boyfriend who turns into a big baby when he is sick.. but apparently its all men! This is too funny.
    I guess we will give them a break since they have to act tough year round.. but secretly are big babies.

    http://myminibag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha my hubby has a tough exterior but he's a big marshmellow on the inside :)Just don't tell him I said that!

      Delete
  8. Haha, too funny, my hubs does the same thing when he is sick! You gotta love it though, ha. I heard about Freckles in April's challenge! Such a good idea! Love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe all men are the same, I'm convinced! This was my first time participating in Freckles in April's challenge and I can't wait to do another!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that look, you look so comfy and chic!

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE belted scarves. Did that one earlier this week myself. So awesome. And your scarf is gorgeous!

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)