The Tiny Heart: New Toy and Shopping Bummer

12.27.2011

New Toy and Shopping Bummer


Sweater-Forever 21, Plaid button down-American Eagle, Necklace-Forever 21, Jeans-Abercrombie, Boots-Target

Hope everyone enjoyed their holidays! My mother in law surprised us with an iPad! Hubby has been playing with it non stop. I wish it took better photos though (the photo on the bottom was taken with it). What cool gifts did you get for the holidays?

I was kinda bummed that my office was open the day after Christmas. Clearly they don't know that December 26 is one of the biggest shopping days with the best sales all year! Since I couldn't make it to the mall, I was hoping to find some good deals online. I  purchased a pair of black skinny jeans from Forever 21 for $10.50 since they had a free shipping deal (and I figured they may not have my size in store). Overall though, it seemed most websites had better deals before the holidays. Bummer.

Did anyone score some great deals online? Did you fare better at the mall?

10 comments:

  1. you are so adorable! you look taller than you are because you have nice proportions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flannel + sweater layering!
    And I haven't yet been able to get out to the mall yet. Maybe tomorrow? I love ordering stuff online, but I always prefer to see/touch the clothing in person so I can see the quality and make sure I get the correct size. I need to get over that though cause it's so much easier to sit and click!

    And you're office was open on the 26th?! Sad! :-(

    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sweater!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super lovely blog.

    my giveaway contest ends tomorrow! so please dont wait and become a part of it!

    here is the direct link to it

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=320002464691490&set=a.187969254561479.45440.187880347903703&type=3&theater

    all you have to do: like the page and tag yourself in the photo.

    i will choose the winner tomorrow!

    enjoy the last days in 2011

    ReplyDelete
  5. @AdamAlexMommy, thank you for the lovely compliment! My petite-ness is more obvious when I'm standing next to others (especially my super tall husband!).

    @Marion, I looove online shopping! It's a nice time waster if I'm bored at work, haha. I usually only will online shop from stores that I'm positive about sizing, but occasionally I will risk it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the plaid & sweater...looks so cute & comfy! And your dog is TOO cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy holidays :) Love the sweater! I braved the mall on the 26th and ended up with great deals!

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute layering...I've been on the lookout for a sweater like that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't see the sweater online anymore, but it might still be available in the F21 store since I purchased it about a week and a half ago. And it was only $12!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the boots you added! they're a nice touch.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)