The Tiny Heart: Mad About Plaid Scarf

12.21.2011

Mad About Plaid Scarf

        Plaid scarf-Forever 21, Cardi-American Eagle, Tank-Forever 21, Jeggings-Holister

I'm mad about plaid! This Forever 21 plaid scarf was a steal at $5.90! Not only is it cute, it's also nice and warm! They sell it in a bunch of colors too. I'm thinking I may need to pick up more of these since it's such an easy way to perk up an outfit.

My ModCloth dress arrived today. (Love that it only took 3 days to arrive with free shipping!). As I suspected, it's a tiny bit bigger in the chest than I'd like it to be. I have to try it on for the hubby for the final verdict. I'm leaning towards keeping it, unless I stumble upon something else in the same price range. With 5 weddings in 2012, I gotta keep it on the cheap! 

If anyone has any cocktail dress suggestions, please let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I love a good plaid...especially on a scarf. Super cute look!!
    And 3 days with free shipping is uh-mazing! If you love the dress, I would just see if you could get it altered.
    Happy Thursday!!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love plaid myself and that scarf looks great on you!

    Happy Holidays to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That scarf was such a great deal! Cute look!
    Ah, the dress it hot! Hopefully you'll keep it

    Thanks for your sweet comment yesterday! I like the idea of a shopping budget, much more doable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!

    I decided to keep the dress since my hubby decided it fit well. :) Next up is finding shoes in a size 4 to go with the dress...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)