The Tiny Heart: The Look for Less: Corset Dress

12.19.2011

The Look for Less: Corset Dress

We've been invited to a whopping FIVE weddings in 2012. So, I figured this was a good excuse to buy myself a new dress, right? 

I decided to order this dress from ModCloth yesterday ($64.99) in an XS. For a petite, it's always a little risky when ordering clothing online since you can't try it on in the dressing room. I'm a little nervous about the fit since some of the reviewers said it fit funny in the chest. But since Mod Cloth has free returns, I decided to risk it.


It's a dead ringer for an Alexander Wang corset dress, except it doesn't come with the near $800 price tag! Lots of celebs have been spotted in the original version:

 Fingers crossed that the dress fits me! It already shipped out so we should know in a few days.

One of my favorite blogs, Pink Peonies, is having a nail polish giveaway! Details can be found here: http://rachskalla.blogspot.com/2011/12/day-six-giveaway-holiday-polish-picks.html

3 comments:

  1. I love the dress! I'm also petite (I recently hit the big 4'11! hehe) so I understand the scary part of ordering online. Things usually fit my funny or are way to long. Hope it fits perfect, It's such a great dress!

    Adrienna
    apinkbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adrienna! The dress is supposed to be delivered tomorrow...fingers crossed it fits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this corset dress!! Corset dresses are always so flattering and I love the nude with the black :) Would love for you to come visit the Glitterati and follow us! :)

    http://confessionsoftheglitterati.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)