The Tiny Heart: A little introduction

12.11.2011

A little introduction

Hi! Here's a little introduction about me and this blog.


I got married to my wonderful hubby in June. Here's one of our wedding photos...
                                  (Hubby is a lot taller than me at 6'4").

     We have two furbabies, Jinx and Oliver. Jinx is a pit mix and general couch potato.

        Oliver is a year and a half year old puggle. He's a little troublemaker.

Planning for my wedding inspired me to open my own Etsy shop. I make custom wedding designs.                                                        http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheTinyHeart

                  This is one of my wedding invitations.




So, that's just a little about me and my blog!
-Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Another petite fashion blogger. Welcome! Your wedding dress was so pretty!

    Hello, Framboise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tam! Loove your blog! Definitely going to pin lots of your looks :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)