The Tiny Heart: Hot Pink + Stripes

12.15.2011

Hot Pink + Stripes

Cardigan-Express (old), White tank-Old Navy, Striped tank-Express (old), Jeans-Abercrombie, Boots-Target (old), Skinny belt-H&M, Necklaces-Etsy (sorry they're hard to see)


Please excuse my crappy cell phone pics. Anyways, I'm obsessed with stripes this season! Lately I've been trying to make new outfits with pieces I already own. I pulled this blue striped tank out from the bottom of my drawer to go with my hot pink cardi... ta-da, brand new outfit!


And, my package from Forever 21 came today! Got a sweater, skirt, necklace, scarf, and long sleeved tee for, drumroll, $35! Stay tuned for those outfits. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    Very cute outfit! I love the colour and I totally share your love for stripes :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me some love! :)